Phone Number for Ganz???

Re: Phone Number for Ganz???

Postby sahm2girls on Wed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

I had someone on the phone from the eStore, and she was already so unhelpful that I didn't think to ask her anything else.

I renewed my Deluxe membership, but my current one hasn't expired yet. She could not confirm that I would get a May box at all, depending on when the computer chooses to kick in the new membership.

Apparently I messed myself up back in Feb 2011 by waiting til the end of the month to renew. Seems it takes a day for your old membership to expire before your new one kicks in. :angry02: :angry02: :angry02:

Really, it's a big red flag that I should not give Ganz my money, but I can't seem to stop...
sahm2girls

Postby PJO on Wed May 29, 2013 10:34 pm

sahm2girls wrote:I had someone on the phone from the eStore, and she was already so unhelpful that I didn't think to ask her anything else.

I renewed my Deluxe membership, but my current one hasn't expired yet. She could not confirm that I would get a May box at all, depending on when the computer chooses to kick in the new membership.

Apparently I messed myself up back in Feb 2011 by waiting til the end of the month to renew. Seems it takes a day for your old membership to expire before your new one kicks in. :angry02: :angry02: :angry02:

Really, it's a big red flag that I should not give Ganz my money, but I can't seem to stop...

I had that problem too. My Deluxe expired at the very end of the month, and so I never got that month's box. :razz01: Thankfully a good friend helped me out with the item. But they ought to have a way to fill in the gaps at Ganz.... :crazy02:
PJO
Administrator

Postby DaddyMike on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:59 am

sahm2girls wrote:I am beyond annoyed with Ganz right now.

If I go to the newz site and clcik for CS, I have to choose what site I need help with. Webkinz World is not one of the choices.
If I go to webkinz world and click CS - I have to choose from the narrow list of topics, none of which fit my problem. (missing deluxe gift box) If I click "i have something missing" it tells me it's my own fault and there's no form to fill out.

How are we supposed to get help these days??

Has anybody figured out how to contact Ganz for WW issues? My nephew wants his Tawny Pup glitch gift box out of his dock and I have the same problems as SAHM trying to get them a message.
DaddyMike
Trusted Trader

Postby R2Garnets on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:49 pm

DaddyMike wrote:
sahm2girls wrote:I am beyond annoyed with Ganz right now.

If I go to the newz site and clcik for CS, I have to choose what site I need help with. Webkinz World is not one of the choices.
If I go to webkinz world and click CS - I have to choose from the narrow list of topics, none of which fit my problem. (missing deluxe gift box) If I click "i have something missing" it tells me it's my own fault and there's no form to fill out.

How are we supposed to get help these days??

Has anybody figured out how to contact Ganz for WW issues? My nephew wants his Tawny Pup glitch gift box out of his dock and I have the same problems as SAHM trying to get them a message.

In April, I used this method when I adopted a pet on an account that was going to expire. The new adoption did not trigger another year renewal so I wrote them and they fixed it for me within 2 days.

On the KinzVille Times page, click on Contact Us in the lower right corner. Click on Comments & Suggestions in the center of this page at the top. Click on Click Here to Make a Comment or Suggestion at the bottom. It's in that box that I stated my account problem and it was fixed. I also received an e-mail confirmation from Webkinz Customer Support.
R2Garnets
Administrator

Postby DaddyMike on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:12 am

I know exactly where that is. Thanks so much for letting me know what worked for you. :hugs02:
DaddyMike
Trusted Trader

Postby DaddyMike on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm

In case it helps someone in the future, I sent an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. Although I did not get any acknowledgement from Ganz that the email was received, the glitch boxes are gone from both our accounts. That email address seems to be a direct way to contact Ganz about non-estore WW issues.
DaddyMike
Trusted Trader

Postby PJO on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm

DaddyMike wrote:In case it helps someone in the future, I sent an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. Although I did not get any acknowledgement from Ganz that the email was received, the glitch boxes are gone from both our accounts. That email address seems to be a direct way to contact Ganz about non-estore WW issues.

Thanks for the info! I have some of those boxes cluttering up my docks as well - would love to get rid of them....
PJO
Administrator

Postby love2travel on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 am

Thanks for the info everyone. I have been trying to figure out how to get my first pet on one of my accts, unstuck from a storage rm that was having quirks (things disappearing). This happened over a year ago. But, becuz there were multiple things going on, I didn't know how to address the problem as you have to pick one problem. I will try a note.
love2travel

Postby RealityMom on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

Hey, KG Friends! Hope you are all well! Life just sweeps by...Matthew will begin his senior year of High School next month! That means, Hiphop, you are in the same boat! And to think that's how this whole Webkinz journey began!!! :love01:

So, I finally decided to call Webkinz/Ganz about my over-loaded, "locked dock." It's seriously been about two years since I was able to open it. :whistle01: The rep basically said they don't have that dept anymore and to send an e-mail. I will--obviously--need "personal service" to get my account up and running again (even though. I am *still* a Deluxe member). So, I'll send the e-mail, but I have a "panicky" feeling I'll never be able to open my dock again. :shock:

((((BIG HUGS)))) to all!!! :hugs02:
RealityMom
Trusted Trader

Postby love2travel on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 am

RM that stinks! Hope they fix it for you.
love2travel

Previous

Return to Ganz Contact Information